About Us VISA Services FLOW Quotation VISA FAQS HOME
Spanish中国ビザ取得を代行致します중국비자신청해드립니다Renew your chinese visa帮你延期在中国的签证
RussianItalianGermanRenouveller votre visa pour la Chine
our Services

Set up Company
Foreign Investment
Contact US 

Company Adress :
Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.100028. [ -MAP- ]
Operation Time :
Mon.to Fri. 9:00AM-18:00PM
Tel :

Mobile :

Email :
Skype ID :

Wechat :

Whatsapp :

Useful Links:
Chinese Visa FAQs
China Window
China Travel Dot Com
     Visas for China                  Expatriate Affairs Services

Chinese visa is a permit issued to a foreigner by the Chinese visa authorities for entry into, exit from or transit through the Chinese territory. The Chinese visa authorities may issue a diplomatic, courtesy, service or ordinary visa to a foreigner according to his identity, purpose of visit to China and passport type.

We specialize in looking after the issues and complications of business (M) and working visas (Z) as well as associated permits for both expatriates and Chinese nationals. If you are a businessman or a company with foreign workers, we are here to help and ease the problems and reduce time in applying for visas and work permits.

Visas for foreigners

The ordinary visa consists of eight sub-categories, which are marked with Chinese phonetic letters (D, Z, X, M, L, G, C, J-1 and J-2 respectively).

Visa D - For permanent residence in China.
Visa Z - Issued to those who come to work in China and to their accompanying family members.
Visa X - For study who want to study in China, or practice as interns for more than 6 months.
Visa M - To visit, teach, do business, or for cultural, scientific or technological exchanges for less than 6 months.
Visa L - For travel, visiting friends and relatives or to deal with some private matters. A group visa can be obtained if more than 9 people come together for travel.
Visa G - For stopover's in China.
Visa C - For crews of airplanes, trains and ships who are on regular visits to China. Their accompanying family members are issued with the same type of visa.
Visa J-1 - For foreign resident journalists in China
Visa J-2 - For foreign journalists who come to China to gather news.

Visas for Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Residents

- Taiwanese Residents

Taiwanese people are required to obtain an Exit/Entry Permit called 'Tai Bao Zheng' in order to enter into mainland China. The application for a Tai Bao Zheng is processed in Hong Kong but can also be processed through a travel agency in Taiwan. If applicants are initiating from overseas, they may apply for this permit at Chinese Consulates/Embassies or they may be required to apply for a Travel Certificate depending how long they have lived outside of Taiwan. The Tai Bao Zheng must be endorsed with a single entry visa for entering into mainland China. After entry and the processing of the work permit, the Tai Bao Zheng is endorsed with a residence permit and multiple entry visa.

- Hong Kong Residents

Hong Kong residents are required to obtain a special Home Return Certificate which allows entry without a prior visa. Work and Resident Permits are required under certain circumstances and in certain locations in China.

For more information and help in expatriate affairs services please contact us at +0086-10-64632568 or send us an email.



Beijing Yafei Business Visa Consulting Service Centre
TEL:010-64632568  FOX:010-64631785
Address: Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.(100028)