About Us VISA Services FLOW Quotation VISA FAQS HOME
Spanish中国ビザ取得を代行致します중국비자신청해드립니다Renew your chinese visa帮你延期在中国的签证
RussianItalianGermanRenouveller votre visa pour la Chine
our Services

Set up Company
Foreign Investment
Contact US 

Company Adress :
Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.100028. [ -MAP- ]
Operation Time :
Mon.to Fri. 9:00AM-18:00PM
Tel :

Mobile :

Email :
Skype ID :

Wechat :

Whatsapp :

Useful Links:
Chinese Visa FAQs
China Window
China Travel Dot Com
     Chinese work ( Z ) visa                  Expatriate Affairs Services

A " Z " visa is issued to the employed foreigners who will work in China for more than 6 months, and their accompanying families (i.e., their spouse, parents and children).

To get a work visa from overseas Chinese consulates or visa office in Hong Kong, they need two basic documents: an Alien Employment License (sample) or a Foreign Expert Confirmation Notice(sample), and a Z- visa Invitation letter ( sample  ) called invitation letter). Your Chinese employer is responsible for getting the two documents from the local government. Most of Chinese consulates accept faxed copy of the two documents, but it is advisable to check out with Chinese consulates to see whether they only accept the originals. In additional to the two documents, medical examination could also be required in certain countries.

It is possible for the working foreigners to enter on a tourist (L) or a business (M) visa and change it into a work visa in China. It depends on their job titles, e.g., chief representatives, or vice general managers with their name showing on the employer’s business license, are allowed to do the visa conversion. Implementation on visa conversion may slightly vary in different cities/provinces in China, please check out with your local PSBs for their rules on visa conversion.

The work visa issued by overseas Chinese consulates normally is single entry and valid for 30 days after entering. A residence permit is required to apply for within the 30 days. Note failing to apply for the residence permit within the 30 days will be fined 500 RMB per overstay day and maximum fine is 5000 RMB.

To find out contact info about Chinese embassies, please click here...

For more information and help please contact us at +0086-10-64632568 or send us an email.



Beijing Yafei Business Visa Consulting Service Centre
TEL:010-64632568  FOX:010-64631785
Address: Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.(100028)