About Us VISA Services FLOW Quotation VISA FAQS HOME
Spanish中国ビザ取得を代行致します중국비자신청해드립니다Renew your chinese visa帮你延期在中国的签证
RussianItalianGermanRenouveller votre visa pour la Chine
our Services

Set up Company
Foreign Investment
Contact US 

Company Adress :
Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.100028. [ -MAP- ]
Operation Time :
Mon.to Fri. 9:00AM-18:00PM
Tel :

Mobile :

Email :
Skype ID :

Wechat :

Whatsapp :

Useful Links:
Chinese Visa FAQs
China Window
China Travel Dot Com
Get a Residence Permit in BeijingExpatriate Affairs Services

Any foreigners entering into China on a work " Z " visa must apply for a residence permit with 30 days after entry. Note failing to apply for the residence permit within the 30 days will be fined 500 RMB for each delayed day and maximum fine is 5000 RMB.

As of November 22, 2004, Beijing Public Security Bureau started issuing new version residence permit (click here to see a sample). The new version residence permit is not only an official document indicating you can legally live in China, also a permit of (multiple) entering into China. Within the validity period of the residence permit, you can come into China without the need of applying for any Chinese visas.

The validity of a residence permit issued in Beijing is from one year to five year, two year and above ones are granted to foreign investors, or high ranking positions. The majority of Z-visa holders can only apply for a one-year RP.

The follwoing duments will be required at the time of application in Beijing Public Security Bureau.

1. Passport with a Z visa;
2. One 2-inch photo;
3. Original " Residence Registration Certificate "; ( look at here to see how to get it )
4. Original Medical Examination Certificate; ( for those who are 18+ year old and applying for the residence permit for the first time)
5. Application form;
6. Business license of the Chinese " work unit ";
7. Work permit; ( either a " Foreigner’s Employment Permits issued by Beijing Labor Bureau, or a " Foreign Expert Certificates " issued by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, organizations authorized by the State Administration of foreign Experts Affairs or Beijing Municipal Government Foreign Affairs Office)
8. Accompanying spouses present marriage certificates;
9. Accompanying parents and children present kinship documents;

* Applying for the residence permits for the first time, applicants have to show up at Beijing PSB in person.

Time Required5 working days


For more information and help in expatriate affairs services please contact us at +0086-10-64632568 or send us an email.



Beijing Yafei Business Visa Consulting Service Centre
TEL:010-64632568  FOX:010-64631785
Address: Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.(100028)