About Us VISA Services FLOW Quotation VISA FAQS HOME
Spanish中国ビザ取得を代行致します중국비자신청해드립니다Renew your chinese visa帮你延期在中国的签证
RussianItalianGermanRenouveller votre visa pour la Chine
our Services

Set up Company
Foreign Investment
Contact US 

Company Adress :
Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.100028. [ -MAP- ]
Operation Time :
Mon.to Fri. 9:00AM-18:00PM
Tel :

Mobile :

Email :
Skype ID :

Wechat :

Whatsapp :

Useful Links:
Chinese Visa FAQs
China Window
China Travel Dot Com
   Get a tourist " L" visa in Beijing           Expatriate Affairs Services 

If you enter into China on a tourist (L) visa, and want to stay in Beijing for longer than the stay time limit or validity period specified on the current visa, you can apply for a new tourist visa at Beijing Public Sercurity Bureau. You can apply for a one month zero-entry or single-entry L visa for at most twice at each entry.

Documents required

1. passport with valid L visa;
2. One 2-inch photo;
3. Original "Residence Registration Certificate"; ( look at here to see how to get it )
4. Application form;
5 . Financial documents showing you can cover the living costs during the extended period in china ( e.g., cash, traveler’s check, draft etc., and calculated by $100 per extended day.)

Processing time: 5 working days

* a " L" visa CAN NOT be changed to a business " M " visa as of November 22, 2004 in Beijing.

For more information about getting a new tourist " L" visa please contact us at +0086-10-64632568 or send us an email.



Beijing Yafei Business Visa Consulting Service Centre
TEL:010-64632568  FOX:010-64631785
Address: Seventh floor,No. 1,Yard 15 Zuojiazhuang.Chaoyang District., Beijing.China.(100028)